Charlotte, NC – January 10, 2024 – The new year started off with excitement for Jackrabbit Technologies as news of recent awards were announced. Local and national awards were bestowed for growth, product excellence, and customer service.
- The Charlotte Business Journal’s 2023 Fast 50 List honors companies in the Charlotte metro area with the most impressive growth in revenue and company size.
- The Business Intelligence Group recognizes Jackrabbit for Cloud Computing Excellence.
- The Best in Biz organization honored Jackrabbit at the bronze level as the Most Customer Friendly Company of the Year for the Medium Companies.
“When you become involved with national-level awards, you’re competing with the best of the best. Earning a place of recognition in many of these awards programs is both thrilling and humbling,” remarks Jackrabbit Technologies CEO, Mark Mahoney. “We couldn’t be more proud of our achievements!”
Being true to five core values keeps Jackrabbit grounded in the foundational traits that guide decisions and lead company direction that earn the company a place within these programs.
Jackrabbit’s core values are simple, yet meaningful:
- We own it.
- We connect with others.
- We foster a drama-free environment.
- We are courageously outspoken.
- We look for the win-win.
“Jackrabbit’s core values are truly a breath of fresh air. We live and breathe our core values each day and that makes our culture unmatched,” notes Shelly Wickerd, Jackrabbit Technologies Software Support Representative. “Our core values and culture make us WANT to come to work each day and do our very best to provide customers with an excellent journey with Jackrabbit.”