Charlotte, NC | March 31, 2014 – Jackrabbit Technologies, leading provider of online class management software for youth activities centers, is celebrating its ten year milestone for the entire year of 2014. Jackrabbit cofounders, Mark Mahoney and Mike Carper, started off with a keen sense of what their customers needed and have kept that focus at the forefront as their Jackrabbit team has grown from a two- to a 34-person staff that serves more than 3500 customers.
“The lunch Mike and I had in January of 2004 blossomed into a business that has been adopted in ways that we never imagined,” says Mahoney. “And it has enabled me to combine my passion for gymnastics with my education in information systems for what I do every day.”
Jackrabbit has always listened to customers, researched industry trends and analyzed new technology capabilities to identify the best path for its software development to take and the best approach for providing customer support and training. In fact:
- Jackrabbit leads its peers in offering resources online and on-demand so that answers can be found and training done when it is most convenient for the customer.
- Jackrabbit’s support team uses every method at their disposal: screencasts, screen shares, chat, text, email and phone to help customers with questions in the most effective and quickest ways. A broad array of in-person training options – including those provided at conferences that customers are already attending and Jackrabbit User Conferences – meet training needs on several skill levels.
- Jackrabbit’s enhancement schedule is also quite telling of its customer-focused product development. The company produces enhancements at the rapid pace of more than 100 per year in the midst of new module development, visual updates, infrastructure projects and mobile plans.
- Happy customers are a product of Jackrabbit’s culture where employee happiness and well-being are priorities. The company is consistently awarded locally and regionally for its workplace excellence.
- Impressive adoption rates in multiple market segments illustrate the excellence of Jackrabbit’s product and its customer support and have been a significant factor in Jackrabbit’s consistent growth rates – which have also been regularly recognized in the Business Journal’s Fast 50 and the INC 5000.
“Our team has been the key. We rely on their skills and their enthusiasm to provide the best product and service we possible can,” says Mahoney. “ And that enthusiasm is transferred to our customers in the can-do attitude that they experience – regardless of who they meet at Jackrabbit.”
Jackrabbit’s celebrations include its users. Among other celebration moments, the company will host parties at the East and West User Conferences and provide milestone t-shirts to all attendees. (See Facebook pictures of Jackrabbit’s “Ten Year” logo and t-shirts.)
“It was a given that we would celebrate with the people who have made our ten years possible – our customers. We hope including them in our celebration conveys our heart-felt appreciation for their support of our company and product,” agreed Mahoney and Carper. What does Jackrabbit’s first customer have to say about its ten-year relationship with the company?